Kitchener – Full-Time
Shinydocs is solving one of the biggest problems related to Big Data and Compliancy by automating the use of AI. This means that every size company can now leverage their data for vast performance and security improvements. Shinydocs is a high growth company selling both direct as well as through partners. The proper candidate will understand how to navigate through significant opportunities focusing on a precise path to obtain maximum growth.
• Understand the portfolio of solutions Shinydocs offers to be proficient and self-sufficient in identifying, qualifying, presenting and managing across the sales cycle
• Develop a sales territory strategy, including metrics, for new sales in conjunction with key partners to meet revenue goals
• Manage a portfolio of enterprise sales opportunities from prospect through to successful close
• Collaborate and co-sell with channel sales and in cooperation with account managers
• Quarterly accountability required for sales attainment and opportunity management
• Understand proper sales process for Shinydocs as well as recognize partner processes, including CRM management and forecasting
• Sales strategy – promptly adjust the sales strategies and control the sales progress through analyzing the market conditions and learning about the competitor’s products, pricing and industry dynamics
• Support Channel operations – authorization, certification, trainings, reporting, sales, contract negotiations, as required.
• Experience in enterprise sales within IT and preferably enterprise software sales
• Experience working within an indirect channel sales model to build and maintain partner relationships as part of the sales process.
• Minimum 5 years of enterprise sales
• Relevant experience in Enterprise sales with proven results
• Strong written and oral communication skills is a given
Nice to have:
• Channel sales in an IT/Technology Enterprise based corporate setting
We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We’re leveraging AI, working in the cloud, and helping our customers gain real-time, actionable insight.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment that values work life balance and gets you home on time. We set visionary goals, innovate often, pivot when needed and iterate rapidly. We value creativity, and encourage autonomy. We take pride in what we do and would love to have you join us on this journey.
We want you to apply!
Do you have some but not all of these qualifications? Talk to us anyway! Even if you have just some of the skills and experience we are always looking for smart people who can learn quickly and grow into a role. We’d love to hear from you.
Contact us directly at email@example.com with your resume. Please provide in pdf format.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.