Client Engagement Manager
Kitchener – Full-Time
Shinydocs Corporation delivers innovative enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We are looking for a Client Engagement Manager.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have experience translating business needs into a technology-based solutions including managing large enterprises through software implementation. The scope of implementation activities includes training, consulting on the content management process, project management, and client relationship management. You will become an expert in the use and implementation of Shinydocs. Your natural outgoing personality and passion for working with people to solve problems will enable you to become a trusted advisor to our clients.
• Act as a trusted advisor for our clients by gaining an understanding of their business requirements and the problems that Shinydocs is solving for them
• Provide consultation on how to best use Shinydocs to solve business problems and how to implement within a client’s environment
• Concurrently lead and manage multiple enterprise client implementations
• Project manage client implementation, timelines, and deliverables while acting as the SME to ensure success
• Provide best practice solutions on the implementation and content management processes
• Partner with the Sales Representative and Client Project Manager to develop an execution plan that accounts for both the functional and technical work streams of the project
• Assist customers with milestone-documentation supporting their internal communications.
• Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential
We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We’re leveraging AI, working in the cloud, and helping our customers gain real-time, actionable insight.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment that values work life balance and gets you home on time. We set visionary goals, innovate often, pivot when needed and iterate rapidly. We value creativity, and encourage autonomy. We take pride in what we do and would love to have you join us on this journey.
We want you to apply!
Do you have some but not all of these qualifications? Talk to us anyway! Even if you have just some of the skills and experience we are always looking for smart people who can learn quickly and grow into a role. We’d love to hear from you.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please provide in pdf format.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.