Cognitive Analysis & Artificial Intelligence
Use Artificial Intelligence to transform how you manage you files.
Start making decisions with your enterprise information
Turn your unmanaged files from a liability into an asset with Shinydocs Cognitive Analysis. Leverage Artificial Intelligence to analyze your files and identify critical information while dispensing with obsolete, redundant and trivial information.
Demystify your data
Use machine learning to understand all of your files and leverage them as assets. Minimize compliance risk, optimize enterprise search, identify business critical documents, isolate high risk information. Enrich data in place or move relevant information to the cloud, to existent ECM investments or even hybrid solutions.
Improve your document processes
Retire the manual processes of end user file indexing, attribution, and classification and let Artificial Intelligence do the work. Keep knowledge workers focused on their expertise and ensure access to a single version of the truth for all their content. Drive workflows and make decisions based on an understanding of file content.
What Shinydocs Cognitive can do:
No customization or professional services, customer can drive entire solution
Crawl, Visualize, and Report on Unstructured Content across Shared Drives, OpenText Content Server, SharePoint, Documentum, and more
Discovery and search across 400 file types
Train classification through use of Discovery tool.
Train classification from existing OpenText Content Server attributes
Train classification based upon examples already on file shares
Apply multiple classifications per document
Do advanced classification techniques like document privacy or sentiment analysis
- Entity extraction using Natural Language (such as people's names, locations, organizations, trained through customer provide examples with no need for developers or professional services)
- Entity extraction using Pattern Matching (examples: credit cards, social security numbers, IP addresses)
- In-place ROT detection
- ROT disposition/deletion
- Migration preparation – One-click migration to OpenText Content Server
- Duplication Detection – Find exact copies of documents
- Near-Duplication Detection – Find Similar documents (Same template, formats, word frequencies)
- Cluster similar documents for future classification