Demand Generation Manager
Kitchener – Full-Time
Shinydocs Corporation delivers innovative enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager responsible for new lead acquisition and developing nurture campaigns to drive new business.
• Execute inbound lead generation strategy and email marketing within CRM (we use HubSpot)
• Define and segment customers to determine appropriate outreach strategies
• Build and optimize landing pages, forms, and lead scoring rules
• Drive SEO in content creation, social media and content programming
• Engage with Marketing and Sales to develop and execute campaigns
• Manage and maintain customer and partner data, developing sales workflows and templates.
• Aid in general sales and marketing efforts.
• Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales.
• Highly motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Technology background and experience required
• Solid copywriting and communication skills both verbally and written
• Independent worker capable of generating new projects and developing the role
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Exceptional communication, presentation and relationship building skills
We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We’re leveraging AI, working in the cloud, and helping our customers gain real-time, actionable insight.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment that values work life balance and gets you home on time. We set visionary goals, innovate often, pivot when needed and iterate rapidly. We value creativity, and encourage autonomy. We take pride in what we do and would love to have you join us on this journey.
We want you to apply!
Do you have some but not all of these qualifications? Talk to us anyway! Even if you have just some of the skills and experience we are always looking for smart people who can learn quickly and grow into a role. We'd love to hear from you.
Contact us directly at email@example.com with your resume. Please provide in pdf format.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.