Upcoming Shinydocs Events
ARMA InfoCon 2020
October 26 -30
The premier event for information professionals to connect, learn, and shape industry. Each year, #InfoCon brings together more than a thousand industry professionals to construct a vision of the future for information management.
ARMA InfoCon 2020 is virtual this year, but it will feature much of what you’ve come to expect:
- 100+ highly-vetted education sessions
- An estimated 80+ CEUs
- Provocative keynotes
- Industry roundtables
- Creative ways to connect with peers and industry partners
This year’s event will be unlike any other virtual gathering, as ARMA has selected an advanced virtual platform that offers live offers live-streaming, 1:1 meetings, and networking – right from the comfort of your own space.
Shinydocs is a proud sponsor of ARMA InfoCom 2020 – and we hope you’ll join us for our session:
Your Co-workers Suck at Records Management: Getting Real About Information Governance
Featuring David McDermott, Records Management Consultant and past President and Chairman of ARMA International and the Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM)
As a client (or future client) of Shinydocs, please use this PROMO CODE: IC20SHI to receive $200 off passes to the conference. You're welcome.
Past Shinydocs Events
Pandemic Information Management: A Roadmap to Success for Content Server Customers
September 24, 11am EDT
- Learn how to maintain security in the face of growing cyber threats while ensuring your digital house isn't left in complete shambles with rogue repositories, multiple versions and document hoarding
- Be introduced to an interface that drives adoption, simplifies and speeds remote access, while resolving issues around WebDav
- Hear from Shinydocs, the top selling OpenText Solution Extension and OpenText Global Technology Partner of the Year for 2016, 2017 and 2019
The First Ever SolEx Expo
Held September 16th and 17th, 2020
Organized by members of the OpenText Solution Extension (SolEx) program, thos was the first independent two-day virtual conference for OpenText users worldwide.
Shinydocs guest speakers addressed 5 critical industry questions:
- What is the true cost of Data Management?
- How to achieve corporate buy-in for information governance programs?
- How do you reduce the cost and complexity of data preparation prior to an ECM project?
- What is the future of Content Management and what technologies will support it?
- Is it possible to understand 100% of your Content?
AI Powered IM at SaskEnergy
Thursday August 20th, 1pm EDT
Join Norm Friend, Business Solutions Integrator, Information Services at SaskEnergy as he shares his experience:
- turning enterprise documents from a liability to an asset
- managing content that is growing beyond human scale
- taking an information centric vs application approach