C# .NET Software Developer
Kitchener – Full-Time
Shinydocs Corporation delivers innovative enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We are looking for a strong C#/.Net Developer able to design and develop .NET client applications and web services.
• Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers throughout the agile development process
• Produce high-quality code that is thoughtfully structured, designed, and tested
• Work with management, leads and other engineers to design and develop world-class document management solutions and related services
• Identify and promote technologies and libraries to improve engineering productivity and quality
• Participate in design and code reviews
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Equivalent
• 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET
• Experience with unit testing and testing frameworks
• Experience with debugging, profiling, and logging
• Experience with multi-threading applications (async/await)
• Experience with XAML and MVVM architecture
• Experience with JSON, XML
• Experience with RESTful services
• Experience with Git (Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.)
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of basic security best practices
Nice to Have
• Experience building rich UIs with graphics and animations
• Knowledge of advanced security best practices
• Experience with visualization libraries
• Knowledge of C# 8 specification
We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We’re leveraging AI, working in the cloud, and helping our customers gain real-time, actionable insight.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment that values work life balance and gets you home on time. We set visionary goals, innovate often, pivot when needed and iterate rapidly. We value creativity, and encourage autonomy. We take pride in what we do and would love to have you join us on this journey.
We want you to apply!
Do you have some but not all of these qualifications? Talk to us anyway! Even if you have just some of the skills and experience we are always looking for smart people who can learn quickly and grow into a role. We’d love to hear from you.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please provide in pdf format.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.