React JS Developer
Kitchener – Full-Time
We are looking for a seasoned React JS developer responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications.
• Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers throughout all stages of agile development of complex responsive web apps.
• Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, peer-reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Work with management, leads and other engineers to design and develop world-class document management solutions and related services.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity and balance inherent tradeoffs between different technologies.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience with front-end web development (React.JS preferred).
• Experience handling common client-side limitations using code-splitting, dependency management, module bundling (Webpack), and code transpilation (Babel).
• Expert in HTML5/CSS3 and extensions (Sass or Less).
• Experience with popular React UI libraries like React+BootStrap, Material-UI, or Semantic-UI.
• Experience with Redux for managing state in a Reactjs application
• Experience with client-side debugging and profiling.
• Experience with JSON, XML.
• Experience with RESTful services.
• Experience with ES6/ES2015 and beyond.
• Experience with understanding mobile-first design and building single page rich-internet applications.
• Experience with RDBMS.
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with Bitbucket or GitHub.
Nice to Have
• Experience with auditing, performance metrics, and best practices for Progressive Web Apps
• UI Performance tuning experience.
• Experience with unit testing and testing frameworks.
• Knowledge of security best practices.
• Experience with visualization libraries.
We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We’re leveraging AI, working in the cloud, and helping our customers gain real-time, actionable insight.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment that values work life balance and gets you home on time. We set visionary goals, innovate often, pivot when needed and iterate rapidly. We value creativity, and encourage autonomy. We take pride in what we do and would love to have you join us on this journey.
We want you to apply!
Do you have some but not all of these qualifications? Talk to us anyway! Even if you have just some of the skills and experience we are always looking for smart people who can learn quickly and grow into a role. We'd love to hear from you.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please provide in pdf format.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.