Shinydrive support for single sign on for Windows clients has the following prerequisites:
1. OpenText Content Server (10 update 13 or better, or 10.5) is configured using OTDS 10.5 SP1 Patch 8 or better to synchronize and authenticate with a Windows Active Directory Domain Controller.
2. Shinydrive server components (i.e. the Tomcat WebApps) are deployed on a Windows Server that is a member of the Active Directory Domain.
3. Each Shinydrive client is running on a Windows machine that is a member of the Active Directory Domain.
Setting up your Content Server with OTDS
Setting up your Shinydrive server for SSO
1. In Tomcat\webapps\cs-rest\WEB-INF rename web.xml to web.xml.old
2. In Tomcat\webapps\cs-rest\WEB-INF rename web.xml.sso to web.xml
3. Restart Tomcat
Setting up your Shinydrive client for SSO
1. Set the server in the user's registry. For a Tomcat on tomcatservername on port 8443 use:
Example Value: https://tomcatservername:8443/cs-rest
2. Set the profile in the user's registry. For a profile named DRIVE use:
Example Value: DRIVE
3. Enable the client to use SSO:
DWORD (32bit): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\shinydrive\SSO