Technical Customer Service Representative
Kitchener – Full-Time
Shinydocs Corporation delivers innovative enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We are looking for a Technical Customer Service Representative who will own the successful deployment, proof of concepts and operation of our software with our customers.
• Have a deep (functional) understanding of all Shinydocs software, including the technical requirements behind each solution.
• Working with our Development, Quality Assurance and the rest of the Customer Service team, be responsible for the day-to-day deployment and support of our software with customers.
• Ensure that our customers are wildly successful installing and using our software.
• Work collaboratively with both customers and our Development team to understand, troubleshoot and solve technical issues, as they arise.
• Monitor and manage our Help Desk queue, ensuring SLAs are met.
• Be proactive in following up on issues with customers (and internally with our staff), ensuring that issues get the attention they deserve and are addressed as quickly as possible.
• Be creative when dealing with difficult customer issues, finding the root cause to their problems.
• A completed degree or diploma, preferably in computer science, engineering or the sciences.
• 3 years of customer service experience, ideally in a technical role.
• Have a broad knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot issues on Windows Server, Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OS and Linux systems.
• Have the ability to manage PCs and Macs in an enterprise environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and able to get things done.
• Ability to quickly grasp new software concepts and explain these concepts to customers.
• Strong understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, eMail, HTTP, SSP, SSO and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
• Experience in using Enterprise Content Management (ECM) such as OpenText’s Content Server
• Experience in using JIRA.
• Experience with testing software such as TestRail, TestLink or qTest
We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We’re leveraging AI, working in the cloud, and helping our customers gain real-time, actionable insight.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment that values work life balance and gets you home on time. We set visionary goals, innovate often, pivot when needed and iterate rapidly. We value creativity, and encourage autonomy. We take pride in what we do and would love to have you join us on this journey.
We want you to apply!
Do you have some but not all of these qualifications? Talk to us anyway! Even if you have just some of the skills and experience we are always looking for smart people who can learn quickly and grow into a role. We’d love to hear from you.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please provide in pdf format.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.